10. The church bus has gun racks.
church staff consists of Senior Pastor, Associate Pastor and Socio-Pastor.
8. The Bible used is the "Dr. Seuss Version".
7. There's an ATM in the lobby.
6. The choir wears leather robes.
5. Worship services are B.Y.O.I.:
"Bring Your Own Idol".
4. The only song the organist knows is "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida".
3. Worship Time is a karaoke
machine and an open microphone.
2. When you enter the sanctuary, the ushers ask, "Smoking or Non-smoking?"
No charge to get in, but communion is a two-drink minimum.