* He'd have brought a fishing pole with him when
he walked on water.
* His last words on the cross would have been, "Hey,
Paul, I kin see my house from up here."
* He'd be famous for turning water into beer.
* The prayer for the Passover meal would have been,
"Good food, good meat, good God, let's eat."
* His front yard would have been littered with broken
down mule carts.
* Instead of a grail, King Arthur would been searching
for the Holy Beer Mug.
* He would have cured blindness by yelling, "Yer
healed" and slapping them on the forehead.
* The disciples would have included Billy Bob, Scooter,
* Sex, drinking, and dancing would clearly have been
declared not sinful.
* Instead of a fish, the symbol for Jesus would be
a fishing lure.