1. On an episode of Seinfeld, Jerry cannot remember the name of a girl he is dating but he knows it
rhymes with a part of the female anatomy. What was her name?
2. On Friends, Ross and Rachel had several fights over something Ross did while they were, in Ross's
words, "On a break." What happened?
Ross got married in Las Vegas
Ross slept with Chloe, the girl at the Xerox store
Ross went to Vermont with Emily
Ross kissed one of his students
3. Which sitcom was the first to have an openly gay lead character?
Mad About You
Will & Grace
4. What city did the Conners live in on Rosanne?
5. On Frasier, who is Niles in love with?
6. On Mad About You Paul and Jamie frequently ate at the same restaurant. Who was usually their waitress?
7. On Will & Grace, what was the name of Jack's original one-man show?
Jack Takes Manhattan
8. On The Nanny, how did Fran meet the Sheffields?
C.C. meets Fran at an art show and introduces her to Mr. Sheffield
Fran is the hairstylist for one of Mr. Sheffield's Broadway shows
Fran shows up on the Sheffields' doorstep selling cosmetics
Mr. Sheffield asks for directions in the bridal shop where Fran works
9. Which Spin City star played the original deputy mayor on the show?
Michael J. Fox
10. On Murphy Brown, Murphy had to constantly find a new:
11. On an episode of News Radio, Matthew is fired from the radio station and returns to his original
profession. He was a:
Hot dog vendor
12. On Married with Children, Al once said, "Bundys are ___, not ____."
"Bundys are liars, not squealers"
"Bundys are losers, not quitters."
"Bundys are winners, not cheaters."
"Bundys are perverts, not predators."