- What special talent did Molly Ringwald have in The Breakfast Club?
- What was the very first James Bond movie that was shown in the
80's? What was the last?
- Name the actress who played the pretty blond girl Elliot danced
with in E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial?
- How many Nightmare On Elm Street movies were made in the 80's?
- In Empire Strikes Back, what was chewing on the power cables of
the Millenium Falcon while Han Solo and company were hiding inside the asteroid cave?
- What was the license number on the Ghostbusters' car?
- In 'Back To The Future', where did Doc Brown get the plutonium
to power the time-travelling DeLorean?
- In 'Empire Strikes Back' when the ghost of Obi Wan Kenobi said
that Luke was their last hope against the Empire, who was Yoda referring to when he said: "No, there is another"?
- What god were the Thugees worshipping in "Indiana Jones and the
Temple of Doom"?
- In the movie Porky's, why did they call Meat Tuperello 'Meat'?
- In the movie 'Aliens', what was Newt's real name?
- What does Ally Sheedy use to decorate her picture in the Breakfast
- In 'Dirty Dancing' what was Baby's real name?
- What were Mouth and Chunk's real names in "The Goonies"?
- What not very good aliases did Bill and Ted give their 7 historical
figures when introducing them all to Missy?
- In the Breakfast Club, What did Brian try to kill himself with?
- What future famous actors played Spicolli's sidekicks in Fast Times
at Ridgemont High?
- What is the name of the Freelings' dog in "Poltergeist"?
- What is the name of Sarah's brother that she is trying to save
in "The Labyrinth"?
- How does Alice kill Freddy Krueger in "Nightmare on Elm Street
- In "Innerspace", what did the license plate on Igoe's BMW say?
- In "The Blues Brothers", what does SCMODS stand for?
- How does Alice kill Freddy in Nightmare on Elm St. part 4?
- In 1989's "The Little Mermaid", what was Scuttle's name for a fork?
- In the 1984 movie "Splash", the pretty blonde mermaid chooses which
street name to be her own?
- Who provided the voice for the independent Eilonwy in Disney's
often criticized 1985 movie "The Black Cauldron"?
- What two '80's dance movies did Cynthia Rhodes have a major role
- What is the name of Marty's band that trys out for the dance in
Back To The Future.
- Where did Ronald and Cindy go on there last date together in the
movie "Can't Buy Me Love"?
- What is the name of the airline that operates the ill-fated flight
from LA to Chicago in the movie Airplane!?
- In the movie "Better Off Dead", what was the name of Lane's younger
- In The Empire Stikes Back When The Ghost of Obi-Wan Kenobi Said
That Luke Was Their Last Hope Against The Empire, Who was Yoda Refering To When He Said:No, There is Another
- What singer who had his one and only hit song in 1991 play a high
school jock named Ricky in the 1987 movie "Can't Buy Me Love"?
- How many gigawatts of electricity did Doc Brown need to generate
to power the delorion in back to the future?
- What were the Ghostbusters' names?
- What was the make and model of the villian in "The Terminator"
- In the movie The Goonies what did the Fertelli's do to escape jail?
- Who was the "keymaster" in Ghostbusters?
- Who was the "gatekeeper" in Ghostbusters?
- What don't Gary and Wyatt do when they take a shower with Lisa
in "Weird Science?"
- Who was told they "better think" in the Blues Brothers?
- What was the title of Kevin's byline story in St. Elmos Fire?
- In the movie "The Goonies" what brand of candybar did Chunk try
to give to Sloth?
- The main street in Back to the Future is also the main street in
what other 80's movie?
- In Grease Two what does stephanie want in a boyfriend?
- What brand and color of underwear is Marty wearing in Back to the
- In "The Karate Kid" what color did Daniel have to paint Miagi's
house, as part of his training.
- In National Lampoon's Vacation, what did the Griswalds call their
ugly green station wagon?
- In which California city does Poltergeist take place?
- What did Fletch's initials (I. M.) stand for?
- 1) In "Say Anything," what did John Cusack say he did not want
to do for a living? 2) And what did he think he might do for a career?
- In "Ferris Beuller's Day Off," who plays the burnout at the police
station that Jeanie kisses?
- In "Running Scared," how much money does Billy Crystal's character
inherit from his dead aunt Rose?
- In "The Golden Child," what object does the Child animate to amuse
- What does Ally Sheedy say she likes to drink in the Breakfast Club?
- In "Spaceballs" what does the bumper sticker say on the back of
- What is the robots name in the movies "Short Circuit 1 and 2?"
- What is Indiana Jones main weapon?
- How high could the Klopek's furnace go in The 'burbs?
- What is the occupation of Tom Hanks' character in Bachelor Party?
- In Beverly Hills Cop, how does Axel Foley escape the police car
that is sent to follow him?
- What kind of car does Nick Nolte's character in 48 hours?
- In the movie "One Crazy Summer" what was the movie that was being
made on the island called?
- What happens to Wanda in "A Fish Called Wanda"?
- In Ferris Bueller's Day Off, what is the Principal's name? His
- In the Breakfast Club, Bender tells a joke without a punchline.
What was the naked blonde carrying under her arms?
- What does the lady in the cafe order after Sally finishes proving
to Harry that he can't tell the difference between a real and a faked orgasm in "When Harry Met Sally"?
- In Ferris Buellers Day Off, who is Cameron going to marry?
- In "St. Elmo's Fire," What city does Billy go to at the end???
- What is the name of the evil spirit in Polterguise?
- What famous director makes a cameo appearance in the Blues Brothers?
- How did Indiana previously know Marion in Raiders of the Lost Ark?
- Who played the best friend of Sarah Jessica Parker in "Girls Just
Wanna Have Fun"?
- What fraternity do the Lewis and Gilbert join in Revenge of the
- By what Alias does Ferris Bueller get into Chez Luis?
- In the movie "Sixteen Candles," what was Sam's grandparents exchange
- In the 1983 movie "National Lampoon's Vacation," where were the
Griswolds headed on their cross country trip?
- In the movie "Stand By Me", what did Gordy, Chris, Vern and Teddy
set out to find?
- In the movie "Tootsie" what was the name of the woman who was played
by cross-dressing Dustin Hoffmann?
- What is the line in Labrynith that Sarah can never remember?
- In the movie "Rainman", what was the only airline that Raymond
said had never crashed?
- What is the real name of the actor who plays the voice of the spaceship
in Flight Of The Navigator?
- What was the name of Judge Smales grandson in the movie 'Caddyshack'?
- In "Beverly Hills Cop", when Axel Foley enters the hotel, he uses
an alias. Who does he say he works for, and who does he say he's going to interview?
85. What Cheers actor was in "The Empire Strikes Back?"