1. In National Lampoon's Vacation, Clark Griswold (Chevy Chase) ties what to the roof of the family
His wife's Aunt Edna
The Wally World security guard
2. Only one of the top 10 highest grossing movies of all time was not released between May and August.
The Sixth Sense
3. The following quote came from which summer romance flick: "Nobody puts Baby in a corner"?
The Seven Year Itch
4. Which movie opened on the Fourth of July?
Born on the Fourth of July
5. Annette Funicello starred in all of the following beach movies except:
How to Stuff a Wild Bikini
Beach Blanket Bingo
6. 2001's summer releases are packed with sequels. All of the following are headed to a theater near
you soon except:
As Good As It Gets II
Dr. Doolittle II
American Pie II
Rush Hour II
7. In Summer School, Freddy Shoop (Mark Harmon) bribes his students to attend class by offering to
do each a favor. He does all of the following except:
Letting his students watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre in class
Going on a blind date with a student's mom
Taking a Lamaze classes with a pregnant student
Teaching a student to drive
8. What were the characters in Endless Summer in search of?
The perfect girl
The perfect tan
The perfect party
The perfect wave
9. In Friday the 13th, Jason's victims were camp counselors at:
Camp Crystal Lake
10. In Jaws I, what is the first victim doing when Jaws attacks?