- She could apply lipstick with her breasts.
- For Your Eyes Only (1981) and Licence To Kill (1989)
- Erika Eleniak
- There were 5 Elm Street movies made in the 80's: A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984) A Nightmare On Elm
Street Part 2: Freddy's Revenge (1985) A Nightmare On Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors (1987) A Nightmare On Elm Street 4: The
Dream Master (1988) A Nightmare On Elm Street 5: The Dream Child (1989) The last two were done in the 90's: Freddy's Dead:
The Final Nightmare (1991) Wes Craven's New Nightmare (1994)
- From a group of Lybian terrorists (they wanted him to make a nuclear bomb).
- Princess Leia
- Because of the size of his...uh...his 'member'.
- Rebecca Jorden (played by young actress Carrie Henn)
- Clark and Lawrence.
- Socrates: Socrates Johnson, Billy the Kid: Herman the Kid, Joan of Arc: Maxine of Arc, Sigmund Freud:
Dennis Freud (pronounced Frood, of course), Genghis Khan: Bob Ghengiskhan, Beethoven: Dave Beethoven (with the 'th' sound),
Abraham Lincoln: uh....Abraham Lincoln
- A flare gun
- Eric Stolz and Anthony Edwards
- By showing him his reflection in a mirror
- State County Municipal Offender Data Systems
- She pointed a mirror in his face, because "Evil sees itself".
- Scuttle's name for a fork was "Dinglehopper."
- The mermaid in "Splash" sees a sign marking Madison Avenue, and she immediately decides that her name
will be Madison.
- Susan Sheridan was the voice-over actress who provided Eilonwy's voice for "The Black Cauldron". She
was 34 when the movie's soundtrack was recorded!!
- Dirty Dancing and Flashdance
- The Pinheads
- Airplane junkyard
- Trans American
- Gerardo Mejia; "Rico Suave"
- 1.21 gigawatts!!
- Peter Venkman (Bill Murray), Egon Spengler (Harold Ramis), Ray Stantz (Dan Ackroyd), and Winston Zedmore
- T-800 Cyberdyne Systems Model 101
- One of the brothers pretended to hang himself then knocked out the prison guard.
- Lewis Tully (Rick Moranis)
- Dana Barrett (Sigorney Weaver)
- Take off their pants.
- Matt "Guitar" Murphy
- The Meaning Of Life
- Baby Ruth
- A cool rider
- Purplr Calvin Klein briefs
- The Family Truckster
- Cuesta Verde
- Irwin Maurice
- 1) "I don't want to buy anything, sell anything or process anything for a living." 2) Kickboxing
- Charlie Sheen
- A Coke can
- I love Uranus.
- His whip.
- 5000 degrees
- School Bus Driver
- He puts a banana in its tailpipe.
- A sky blue Cadillac convertible.
- Foam 2
- Wanda is eaten by Kevin Kline's character
- Mr. Ed Rooney, Grace
- A two foot salami and a poodle
- She says, "I'll have what she's having."
- The first girl he lays
- New York
- Steven Spielberg. Look for him at the end of the film in the office of the county assessor.
- Indiana had studied under her Father, Abner.
- Helen Hunt
- Lambda Lambda Lambda
- Abe Frohman
- Long Duck Dong
- The body of a boy who had been hit by a train.
- Dorthy Michaels
- You have no power over me!
- Paul Reubens aka Pee Wee Herman
- Works for: Rolling Stone Going to interview: Michael Jackson
85. John Ratzenberg