1. Which of these actors has not won the best actor Oscar twice?
2. What year were the following films released?
- Red River
- The Treasure of The Sierra Madre
- Easter Parade
- The Lady From Shanghai
3. Which is a accurate description of a hard-boiled detective character portrayed by Humphrey Bogart?
Raymond Chandler's Sam Spade in the Maltese Falcon
Dashiell Hammett's Phillip Marlowe in the Maltese Falcon
Raymond Chandler's Phillip Marlowe in the Big Sleep
Dashiell Hammett's Sam Spade in the Big Sleep
4. What is the title of a 1963 film featuring Paul Newman as a beer drinkin', bar fightin', womanizin'
5. What was the first year the Oscar was awarded?
7. What was the name of the Thin Man's dog?
8. Who directed The Philadelphia Story?
Joseph L. Mankiewicz
9. What actor catapulted to the top of the charts in his 1958 Crooning album "You're My Girl"?
10. Who did not star in a film adaptation of a Tennessee Williams play?
11. Who played opposite of William Holden in the 1955 film "Picnic"?
12. Which film is not a John Ford Western?
The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
13. Which 1974 film starred Jack Nicholson as Jake Gettis, a no-nonsense LA private eye?
14. "Witness for the Prosecution" is a 1957 courtroom drama based on a play by whom?
15. What year were the following films released?
- The Fly
- South Pacific
- Touch of Evil
16. Who played Atticus Finch in the 1962 film "To Kill A Mockingbird"?