1. Who recorded the hit "Eye of the Tiger," which was featured in the film Rocky III?
2. What artist or band sang the theme for the movie Ghostbusters?
Ray Parker Jr.
3. What artist appeared on the Nickelodeon TV show You Can't Do That On Television?
4. Who recorded the song "Enter Sandman"?
5. "Black Water" was the first number-one hit for what band?
The Doobie Brothers
The Righteous Brothers
6. Who recorded the song "Aquarius"?
The 5th Dimension
7. What group took the U.S. by storm with their 1982 debut album Business As Usual?
Men at Work
The Grateful Dead
8. What artist made his big-screen acting debut playing the bellboy in the 1979 film version of the Who's Quadrophenia?
9. What group recorded the album By Your Side?
The Black Crowes
10. The song "C'est La Vie" was sung by what artist or group?
11. Marvin Lee Aday is better known as what artist?
12. Who was the lead singer for the Jeff Beck Group?