- Name the founding member of Duran Duran who produced Kajagoogoo's first album.
- What was Chris Hamill's stage name?
- Axl Rose was an anagram for what phrase?
- Which eighties album, that sold 20 million plus copies, featured Vincent Price?
- Which Aerosmith song was re-made by Run D.M.C.?
- Who sang the theme song to the "Breakfast Club"?
- What were the B-52's named after? (Hint, it's not a plane)
- Which eighties musician got sued by a music related company for using their name as part of his pseudonym?
- Chrissie Hynde was in which early eighties group?
- After The Fire made "Der Kommissar" popular, but which eighties musician performed it originally?