- Nick Rhodes produced the first (and only) Kajagoogoo album, Simon was the last member as almost any fan knows, and John
Taylor was the only other original member still in the group by the time of their first album, so you had a 50% chance if
you're a Duranie.
- Limahl, an anagram for his last name, Hamill. He was the lead singer for Kajagoogoo and had a minor hit with the theme
song for "Never Ending Story" as just Limahl. I wasn't going to use it, but the first person I tried the quiz on got it right
off the bat, so I thought it wasn't that hard.
- Oral Sex is an anagram for "Axl Rose"
- "Thriller" by Michael Jackson has Vincent Price on the song "Thriller" talking at the end.
- "Walk This Way" was by Aerosmith and performed by Run-D.M.C., the video featured them both.
- Simple Minds sang the theme song for the "Breakfast Club", although it wasn't written by them.
- Southern slang for a beehive, which happens to be a B-52 (inspired by the plane).
- Thomas Dolby (known best for "She Blinded Me With Science") got sued over the copyright, even though Dolby was his middle
name, Thomas Morgan Dolby Robertson. I also accepted MCA from the Beastie Boys, which I had forgotten about. Another possible
answer would be the "Timex Social Club"
- The Pretenders featured Chrissie Hynde
- Falco wrote and sang "Der Komissar" first.